Tuesday, December 25, 2007
Sunday, November 11, 2007
Saturday, October 27, 2007
Clint and I went by on Friday(26th) to check on the status of the house...things are movin' and shakin' over there. They had framed out all of the doors and had hung most of the doors (except for the sliding ones). There was trim work and baseboards up, kitchen cabnets were in, all the walls were textured, bathroom cabnets were in, and shelving built in all of the closets. Oh my goodness! How in the world did they get all of this done so soon? When we were looking around in the house, we talked to a man that was working in the house and he said that tomorrow they were going to paint inside the house. Wow! I am not sure what is left. We are so excited! Check out the pics!
- These are the 1/2 bathroom downstairs cabnets.
- Our bathroom cabnets.
- Our new kitchen cabnets!!
- Part of our Living Room
- Inside of a closet.
Doesn't he look like a little kid on Christmas day?
Monday, October 22, 2007
Saturday, October 06, 2007
Thursday, September 27, 2007
Sunday, September 16, 2007
Friday, September 14, 2007
Saturday, January 20, 2007
Tuesday, January 09, 2007
I feel like yesterday we were deciding to move to Graham, but that was almost 2 years ago. It's crazy how life goes so fast! As Clint and I look back on this past year, many things have changed. Some of the things that have changed this year for us are:
- Making it an entire year without Clint having to have a surgery...yippee!
- We still had to pay the deductable...always goals for next year.
- Lauren started teaching 4th grade Science & Social Studies.
- We both have "beefed" up a little bit this year...check out our Christmas card.
- Clint finished his first year of seminary at Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary.
- Lauren is actually starting to love being in Graham, Tx (it was a rough adjustment at first).
- Ignite Student Ministries has grown tons!
- Graham Bible Church moved into its' new building...it's growing tons also!
- We bought our first home...who knew we could learn how to texture walls!
- Lauren got a new car...poor Clint is still driving the brown truck.
- We have been blessed beyond what we could imagine.
This year has been full of changes and we are excited to see what is in store for next year.