Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Updated House

After months of "figuring out" how to do all sorts of things, we have come to a stopping point. this stopping point is mainly because we ran out of money and willpower. With plenty of things still left to do, I find myself dreaming about doorknobs. I would just love to have them on my doors. While I am dreaming about this word, and Clint has begun to use it as a bad word. You never really appreciate a doorknob until you don't have one...or any. Even without doorknobs our house is beginning to turn into a home. I will be so excited when the day comes that we are finally finished!! I know you are probably thinking to yourself..."self, I wonder what project they will begin working on?" I know, I know, it is pretty exciting (not really). Soon the adventure of building a fence and tearing down a leaning shed will be what we will try to conquer. Do we know how to build a fence? Nope. Have we ever torn down a leaning shed? Nope. But do you really think that is going to stop us? Nope.

No comments: