Sunday, November 11, 2007

House Update

We have our final walk through this Friday! Some of you are thinking to yourselves....WHAT!? So are we! We found out a couple of days ago that we are closing on our house November the 21st. The day before Thanksgiving. We were supposed to close in December sometime and be in by Christmas. If you are not doing your happy dance, you need to get up and do it right now. Go ahead. Get up and happy dance! We are so excited about being closer to being in our home and having all of you guys come and stay. Here are some pics of what has been going on lately at the casa.
Here is a picture of our brick color. The right side of the house hasn't been washed off yet, but basically this is what it looks like.
The counter tops are in! The color is a black with lots of tan in it. It will look great with black/silver appliances.
Here is what our fence looks like. They set the posts one day, and the next day the fence was built COMPLETELY! We have 6 trees in our back yard...the grass is soon to come.
Titus and I are showing off the new carpet color. Doorknobs were installed as well.

3 comments:

Honnie said...

IVYS....(or is it IVIES)...regardless: !!!!!!

Dude; I've been trying forEVER to get contacts for y'all. Hit me up so we can catch up, willyas? email honniemac@yahoo.com or give a brother a call 979 575 0789. HOLLA ATCHA BOY!!!!! hmm, okay.

Charlie said...

Oh my goodness...I was so excited when I stumbled upon this blog from the Grace's. (My sister, Avery, and Jessica were best friends in college and roommates!)

I miss you guys! We were just talking about you guys to the Brieger's a couple weeks ago!

I'm going to keep blogstalking you! Cate is going to FLIP when I tell her I ran across your blog! She's married and living in New Mexico now (though, they're probably moving back to TX soon!)

Love you guys! Gosh we have so much to catch up on!

Grace Family said...

You seriously need to update. I've been inside your house a few times already and I'm pretty sure it doesn't look the way this post shows! Love you neighbor!