Saturday, January 20, 2007
Tuesday, January 09, 2007
I feel like yesterday we were deciding to move to Graham, but that was almost 2 years ago. It's crazy how life goes so fast! As Clint and I look back on this past year, many things have changed. Some of the things that have changed this year for us are:
- Making it an entire year without Clint having to have a surgery...yippee!
- We still had to pay the deductable...always goals for next year.
- Lauren started teaching 4th grade Science & Social Studies.
- We both have "beefed" up a little bit this year...check out our Christmas card.
- Clint finished his first year of seminary at Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary.
- Lauren is actually starting to love being in Graham, Tx (it was a rough adjustment at first).
- Ignite Student Ministries has grown tons!
- Graham Bible Church moved into its' new building...it's growing tons also!
- We bought our first home...who knew we could learn how to texture walls!
- Lauren got a new car...poor Clint is still driving the brown truck.
- We have been blessed beyond what we could imagine.
This year has been full of changes and we are excited to see what is in store for next year.