Monday, October 22, 2007

I'll bet you...

That's right, the Ivy's having been doing a lot of betting lately. My status is currently 2 wins, 1 loss. There is no cards involved, no dominoes, no lotto tickets...just pure luck. Everytime we head over to the house, my husband looks at me and says, "do you think they have done anything?" I then give my overzealous answer of the crew having way more done than what is humanly possible. He then tells me what he thinks has been done...and the bet is on! Sometimes we bet back rubs, other times it is just the pride of being right, on Sunday the bet was over Mexican food...there really are no rules. All of this drawn out story of how to bet (when your not really betting) to say...we have sheet rock! For a while there, nothing was going on at the casa, but now things are moving. They have officially finished the electricity, plumbing, air conditioning, insulation, windows, and sheet rock. The word on the street is that once you see sheet rock going up, you know that you are 30 days out. 30 days! Yippee skippee! We are hoping for the first week of December to be when we close on the house.

No comments: