Saturday, October 27, 2007

Please welcome the newest member to the Ivy clan...

The motorcycle! I made you think that we were having a baby...hehe...nope, just a motorcycle. This week Clint bought something that he has wanted forever...a motorcycle. We have hunted for the best one, best color, and right brand for weeks. I felt like Goldilocks from the book Goldilocks and the three bears for a while there. The harley was too expensive, the honda was not the right color, but the kawasaki was just right. Clint has already ridden the bike several times and says, "It is so awesome." No babies, just motorcycles. Check out the pictures below.

Doesn't he look like a little kid on Christmas day?

1 comment:

Payton's mom said...

HEY YALL!! I miss you guys. Glad to see yalls update, I can't believer you are living right down the road from my parents. What kind of Kawasaki is it? Zach had two different Kawasaki's and LOVED them. But he traded it in for a....... BABY! I am pregant and due in March! Anyway e-mail if u get a chance. I would love to hear from you.