Saturday, September 03, 2011

A few of her favorite things

I have gotten a little behind in updating...imagine that!!  Ha!  Our summer and spring were super busy, but we have had so much fun with the little things.  Lately our busy girl has been into lots of things.  Some of the things that she enjoys on a regular basis are:


I love making popcorn in my special popcorn maker. I get really excited when I see the popcorn moving and jumping...screaming is usually involved!

































One of my favorite things to do lately is dance with my daddy.  I love to twirl like a princess around and around and around!!!

Taking baths is still one of my all time favorites!!  I love to walk around and show everyone the towel that I have chosen to dry off with, most of the time acting like that particular animal! 











I love making noise!!  I have several sets of drums and instruments in my playroom, but I love getting to play with my homemade set the best!!






 I love to cook with mommy!!!  We try to make a special treat once a week that I can help cook with.  One of my specialities is cookies and sweet tea.  I love to sit on the counter and help make dinner or whatever mommy and daddy are fixing.






No comments: