Sunday, September 25, 2011

Sunday Sillies






I haven't done a Sunday sillies in a while, mostly because Sunday's tend to be a little bit wild around here!!  I know I am going to regret it later if I don't continue this, because some of the things that our sweet girl does and says are priceless!!  Here are a couple:

  • One night we were eating dinner and we were asking Raleigh about her next birthday and what she wanted.  Very seriously she told us she wanted a party where KeKoo (the name she gave Clint's brother) would wear a bunny suit and hold a big star!?!  What???  If you ask her today, she is still set on that idea...I'm not really sure what we are going to do with that?
  • There are many mornings when I wake Raleigh up that she will refuse to answer to her name because, "I am not that person today, but guess."  Awesome.  I then have to guess which person she has chosen to be.  Once we establish who she is for the day, that then reflects on how our hair is fixed, what outfit we wear, etc...   Most of the time she is Rapunzel or Cinderella, one time she was Bob the tomato, which made things interesting! 
  • She is still telling people that she is having a baby sister, but it's name is Thad!
  • She has an odd love for closing doors....there have been many times that I have been shut in a door way, closed inside the pantry, and even locked out of the house once.  Just a word of caution: don't stand in a doorway in our house!
  • We are still getting over our fear of the doctor (we are still a little bit scarred from our hospital visit when we were really young...I'm telling you her memory is pretty amazing) so the times that she has gone to the doctor with me for baby Thad have been interesting.  Lately though, she has started instructing the doctor on how to do his job and then encourages him when he does his job to her standards.  Hopefully she won't feel the need to help with the delivery soon!

1 comment:

Emma said...

Hello,

Thank you for your good work, really entertaining article.

Regards,