Saturday, August 06, 2011

A week in our life- Saturday

Today we slept in a little bit.  Clint got up and ran, we went through our morning routine and I fixed dinner ( a wonderful and easy crock pot pot roast).  We worked a little bit in the yard mowing and picking weeds till lunch.  Raleigh loves to wear gloves while she works in the flower beds.  She thinks the weeds are the mulch we have so, the bigger the gloves the less mulch/weeds she picks out of the flower beds!!  What a good helper we have on our hands!  After lunch Raleigh went down for a little siesta and Clint and I were supposed to start on the next phase of cleaning to clear out the baby room.  Honestly, we got a little overwhelmed so instead of cleaning we watched a movie and took a nap!!!  While he slept, I finished reading my book The Help.  I loved, loved, loved this book!!  I can not wait for the movie to come out next week.  After everyone woke up, we played outside for a while and then our sweet intern Kalee came over to hang out.  We all ate dinner, Raleigh tried to boss Kalee around until she had to take a bath and go to bed.  Thank you Kalee for being so patient with our sweet girl and watching hours of Mickey with her!  After princess went to bed, we stayed up way to late watching "shark week"  and I worked on more shower and school stuff. 



No comments: