Friday, May 20, 2011

Here, Fishy Fishy!!



Recently Raleigh and I were shopping.  We passed an isle and she shouted, "Stop Mommy, Stop!"  We went down that isle she showed me the item she thought was, "So beautiful."  I honestly was a little bit surprised.  The item that she picked was not pink, girly, or had any hint of bling to it.  The fish hooded towel was something that she just NEEDED.  She has been in love with her "fish music" that I guess this is what inspired the purchase.  We tried to get a couple of pictures of our cute little fishy.


Here she is...so excited to be a fish!!



Beautiful Blue Eyes!!


Come on guys, follow me!!


We have one cute little fish on our hands!!

2 comments:

Camping reviews said...

This is a great post

Anonymous said...

show the men your littlepussy pumpkin we all love childpussy