Sunday, July 10, 2011

Sick, Sick, Sick!!



Seriously, who gets sick in the month of June??   During the summer I always thought you had to be careful of things like sunburn, bad mosquito bites, and heat rash.  Not such the case in our house lately.  We have honestly had almost everything you could possibly imagine.  Everything from double ear infections to bronchitis, to sinus infections, to pneumonia, pink eye and so much more.  So crazy!!  I know that summer tends to be crazy for our family from all of the travel, missing daddy, and extra stress, but I guess we need to do a little bit better job taking care of ourselves.  Our family keeps telling us that we need to rest.  We try, I promise, but I guess it is the price we pay when we jump from trip to trip and try to function on the same amount of sleep that teenagers need!!  No need to worry, the Ivy family is back on the  mend and back on the road again!!

No comments: