Friday, May 06, 2011

Sassy Pants




There are some days that go by and I find myself saying quite often, "I have no idea what I am going to do with her when she gets older."  Since the beginning, Raleigh has lit the world on fire.  We prayed for her to have a dynamic personality.  Now, we find ourselves praying that she will use her personality to lead others in the right direction instead of the wrong direction.  There are days that she has never met a stranger, gives everyone she knows a nickname, and will make you cry from laughing so hard.  Teamed with those amazing days are days that she will roll her eyes at you (yes, she already knows how),  refuse to hug you, and cry if you look at her the wrong way.  We love this girl and all of her mood swings!!!  What tends to come with her mood swings is a little bit of sassiness and drama.  Lately, she has decided to wear heals everywhere!!  I swear she walks better in them than I do.  Thank goodness she hasn't asked to wear them out in public yet ( that is a fight that I don't think that I am ready for).



Raleigh doing her model walk, showing off her "cute" shoes!



She caught me taking pictures of her and she decided that she needed to pose.



We have quite the diva on our hands!!











1 comment:

babycum said...

sweet little ass love mycock in her