Sunday, October 12, 2008

Survey says....

We went and had the 3D ultrasound the other day.  Thankfully, everything looks great and healthy.  It was one of the neatest experiences of our lives.  We watched and saw as our baby did flips and turns, scratched its nose, sucked on its thumb, and kicked its legs.  Unbelievable!!  The technician said that the baby was extremely active.  We wanted to stay and watch the video all day (now I can see why Tom Cruise bought one of those machines for his house).   After looking at many different angles...the survey says....IT'S A GIRL!!!!  We are surprised, but so thrilled.  Clint was convinced it was a boy.  Our doctor was convinced it was a boy.  I held strong to the feelings that it was a girl, and for once, I was right.  We have decided to name her Raleigh Lorea Ivy.  The Lorea is after my grandmother (my mom's mom) and we picked Raleigh because it is different.  The due date is still the same.  Get ready world, cause here comes Raleigh Lorea Ivy!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Yea! We are so excited for ya'll and I LOVE the name Raleigh. So cute and fun. Thanks for the posts - I love reading updates on ya'll. Keep in touch!

Payton's mom said...

I am so excited for you guys. I love the name! Being parents is so much fun. I am coming to Houston this weekend, maybe we could meet up? I would love for you to meet Payton. Let me know.

Robin said...

Yay! Congrats on the baby girl. That is what I was thinking too. Girl's are so sweet. Can't wait to meet Raleigh!

Becky Kiser said...

precious!! how fun!!!