Tuesday, October 14, 2008

The Difference a mm can make!!

Well, Raleigh is already costing us money.  I went to the dentist the other day to fill 5 cavities and get 2 sealents.  I know, 5 cavities seems like a lot, but I am the family member that seems to have mouth problems.  I went to the dentist and 1 of my teeth has extra nerves in it and if the cavity would have grown a mm more, I would have had to have a root canal.  That's right, a ROOT CANAL!!  Yikes, Yikes, Yikes, I have never been so thankful for 1 mm in all of my life.  The sweet dentist seems to think that my cavities got so bad so quickly because of all of the glorious throwing up that I did (up to last week).  This may be way to much information, but today's lesson is: be thankful for the little things.

1 comment:

Grace Family said...

Glad to hear you're taking care of it now... I waited until after Logan was born and all my "glorious" puking cost me 12 cavities! Stay on top of it... scary how much pregnancy changes EVERY bit of your body!