Sunday, October 26, 2008

Happy Birthday Ellie!!

On Tuesday we made a quick trip to College Station to celebrate Ellie Mariana Rice's birthday!!!  She is so beautiful and quite a good little baby.  I am not sure where she got her dark hair, but she is so cute!!  The oddest thing happened when I was holding Ellie....Raleigh was totally still and when I started to hold Ellie, she went crazy inside.  While Raleigh was going nuts, Ellie opened her eyes very wide and got a little wiggly herself.  I guess the cousins were meeting for the first time and didn't even know it.  We can't wait for the baby cousins to get a chance to spend time together.  Congratulations Matthew and Carrie!!
My brother Matthew holding baby Ellie
Big brother Mason showing that holding a baby is serious business.
Precious girl!!!

3 comments:

Payton's mom said...

So precious! I am sure that gets you really excited!

Anonymous said...

Ummmmm.....cousins?? Pregnant??? Clint and Lauren!! We had no idea!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!
That is incredible news to hear on the eve of our next adoption! Samuel Jude Henry will be officially adopted Mon., Dec. 1st (19 months old)!

We've GOT to catch up!

Melodi

Payton's mom said...

Ok Birthday girl. I am ready for some more belly shots, lol! Hope you have a great day tomorrow. Miss you girl, lets try to catch up soon~