Sunday, October 12, 2008

Bear Grylls has some competition!!

Good gracious....Ike beat the tar out of us.  I would like to say that I am a great survivor, but the truth is, I am a huge baby.  My doctor warned me that funny things could happen to my body while the hurricane was doing its' thing.  Boy did it ever!!!  The baby did some crazy stuff when the hurricane hit.  My stomach was going nuts, it was almost like muscle spasms...weird huh? The whole time I kept thinking that Bear Grylls could live without air conditioning, power, and eat weird foods....and so could I!! (thanks to my husband's influence of TV watching) Not so much!!  I lasted maybe two days and was out of there!  Clint stayed cause Fellowship of the Woodlands was a pod station...and because he and Bear Grylls could live on nothing.   Much respect and props go to Clint...watch out Bear Grylls, Clint could be taking over your show soon!!

No comments: