Monday, March 12, 2012

The Heaven Phone


We have been going through all of the items we collected from GranGran's house.  Some of it is for us and some of it is for Clint's parents.  As we are still adjusting to GranGran being gone and Raleigh grasping what that means, Raleigh has been talking a lot about on the "heaven phone."  On her own doing, she kept going into a room and talking on a phone (that was Clint's grandmother's that we are keeping for Cindy).  When I asked her what she was doing she replied, "I am talking to heaven."  When we asked her to explain she said, "I am just talking to God and asking him about GranGran.  You know you can talk to God whenever you want, so I am just checking on GranGran."  At that moment I was so proud of her for having more understanding of who her God is, but I totally had to leave the room because I was crying uncontrollably.  We are so thankful that we have a God that hears us when we pray...even if it is on a special phone!!




No comments: