Wednesday, December 07, 2011

I am going to wear a white dress and get married

 
This statement has been heard a lot around our house the past few months, "I am going to wear a white dress and get married to daddy at NaNa's wedding!"  Raleigh has been prepping for her big job of being a flower girl at my sister's wedding.  She is still a little fuzzy about why she didn't married to daddy, and is still making plans to do that soon, but did a great job as a flower girl.  We made the trip down to Houston (our first long trip with Thad) and spent the weekend preparing for the wedding, having a wedding, and recovering from the wedding.  It was wonderful!  Natalie (NaNa's real name) was beautiful and so was the wedding.  We had a great weekend.  Clint flew back early to be at church on time and I made the adventure back to Dallas with the kids a few days later after we got a little bit more sleep.  Raleigh is still talking about getting married to her daddy...let's hope it stays that way for a while!


Our attempt to get a family picture at the rehearsal


My parents and all of the grandkids


One cute flower girl!!


Daddy and his princess


Raleigh and mommy


Daddy and Raleigh watching all of the people arrive


My sweet husband and me


Our handsome little Thaddaeus

No comments: