Saturday, July 10, 2010

I am not afraid of anything!!

Have I mentioned that we have a wild woman on our hands?!?  Raleigh is very calculated at times, but most of the time she has a lack of fear for anything.  Sliding down huge slides...no problem.  Diving into a pool when I can't swim and don't have floaties on...piece of cake.  Jumping off of the furniture hoping someone will catch me... all in a good day's work.  I am glad that she has taken up this mentality, but I think it is taking years off of my life!  We recently went to eat at a Traildust (the steak house with the huge slide) with Clint's family.  Raleigh wanted to go down the slide...of course!!  She had a hard time letting daddy help her up the stairs, but she loved it.  Her love of adventure got the best of her when our food came and she wanted to keep sliding and not eat!  Our little daredevil keeps us on our toes!

Clint and Raleigh having fun...notice how she is pushing him away! So independent!




Check out that daredevil smile!

No comments: