Tuesday, January 10, 2012

We Wish You A Merry Christmas and a Happy New House!!



Many of you know, but if you don't...we moved!!  Yes, AGAIN!!  I know you are wondering if I need to be medicated or if I just get excited about chaos around me.  The answer is no and maybe.  This is our 10th move in 8 years, so maybe medication could be in order for me. Ha!!  Believe it or not, I am really excited about this house.  It is a great balance and mix of all of the homes we have lived in.  It has plenty of room and closet space(Like our previous new homes), but also has places where we can add "our personal touches" (Like our previous fixer upper homes).  The back yard is HUGE!!!  Hopefully, I will keep you updated on all of the changes we make as we go.  Right now, we are still unpacking.  It has taken much longer than usual to unpack with my extra little "helpers" around.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow that's a lot of moving! it it because of your work?