Saturday, November 19, 2011

A Day in PJ's

A couple of weeks ago Raleigh had pajama day at school.  She was very excited that she got to wear pajamas to school, but she told me that she needed to get new pajamas to show her buddies (I had a Carter's gift card, so she didn't have to do much convincing).  She had a great day and was, "super cozy all day long," according to her.  She has also started coming home and telling us things that she is thankful for.  I am thankful for our CLC program where she learns so much about the Lord and has such a great time.  I got a few pictures of her with brother before we got out the door.  She was convinced that Thad was in pajamas just like her because he can't wait to be like his big sister.  Silly girl!  She also informed me that he was a lion (he had a lion on his clothes) and that I shouldn't get to close to him or he would roar at me!!  The things that little imagination comes up with!



No comments: