Sunday, October 23, 2011

Baby Ivy #2

I feel terrible for not capturing every detail of this last pregnancy, but being pregnant with a 2 year old doesn't yield itself for lots of extra downtime.  If you know me, you know that I am not the most pleasant pregnant lady.  For some people, their skin has a beautiful glow and they feel wonderful the entire time.  I am so sad to say that I am not one of those lucky people.  Pregnancy for me usually means throwing up in lots of random places, breaking out in acne, and gaining weight like a champ.  So when I found out that we were expecting baby Ivy #2, I was very excited and a little bit shocked, but most of all, I was really dreading being pregnant again.  This time around was very similar to being pregnant with Raleigh, but it also had a few perks.  For one, I wasn't as sick and I was able to still run in the mornings (which was a feat that was impossible with baby #1).  I also gained a lot less weight this time around...I think I grasped the concept of eating for two a little bit better this time.  I still threw up in lots of interesting places again this time...I even threw up on a cop this time (believe me I warned him before it happened).  All that fun that I tend to have during my pregnancies has resulted in two wonderful gifts....Raleigh and Thaddaeus.  Now that they are both here, all of that "fun" was totally worth it.


This is the best pregnancy picture that I have with baby Thad...seriously, I didn't take any pictures during my pregnancy at all.




No comments: