Saturday, February 19, 2011

My Running Shoes Are In The Kitchen, It Must Be Freedom Time!

The past couple of weeks, I have felt that we have been running around without our heads attached!  We have lost a lot of things, our house looks like a tornado hit it, and my running shoes are in the kitchen (not even close to where they belong)!!  Freedom weekend was coming, and so did the snow and ice which made Raleigh crazy and Clint anxious.  Many thoughts went through my mind of doubt, fear, and just plain  being nervous.  Then God Almighty showed up and the result??   Everything more than we could ever imagine.



Amidst 520 something students, God began to soften hearts, heal relationships, and speak words of truth over them.  UNBELIEVABLE!!!  It was a blessing to be a sidekick to Clint and his staff this past weekend.  So the next time my running shoes are in the kitchen, I guess I will know to get ready for what God wants to do.