Monday, October 25, 2010

Saying Goodbye

Less than a month ago, we sold our house!!!!  I have to admit, I was pretty sad to see this house go...it was my absolute favorite!!!  The custom deck built by my husband, the side attic to store all of our decorations, my beautiful kitchen, are just a few of the things that make my heart sad.  Compiled with the sadness is extreme happiness!!  I know that may sound odd, but selling our house was the last thing that needed to happen before we felt like we could fully feel like Dallas was our new home.  We are thrilled to feel that we no longer have to feel like we are emotionally in two places at once (and it is definitely easier on the bank account).  Soon, we are moving to a home closer to the church, which makes us very excited!!  We will be there (hopefully) for a few years while we let Dave Ramsey figure out our finances and we look for  the perfect home for our family.  During the move, Raleigh girl was with us, so keeping her entertained and out of the way was a little tricky.  At one point, we were playing with gatorade bottles ( I think that was a low point for us. ha!)










No comments: