Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Lovin' Leakey

Every year my immediate family heads down to the river near Leakey...and every year WE LOVE IT!!  This year was no exception.
Here are our Top  7  Favorite Things about Leaky Vacation:
1. No cell phone reception...that means no email, text messages, or voicemail for Clint or my Dad!
2. Nap times.  This year I was so excited to get to take a nap longer than an hour (if your lucky with Raleigh, you might get a nap during the day, but never more than an hour).
3. Floating the river...that cold water has a way of relaxing you.
4. Coldwater Catfish Restaurant....we eat there every year going to the Frio.....it is awesome!
5. Mason talking trash playing the Wii...seriously, he could destroy anyone out there.
6. Dominoes, Cards, Boche Ball, Washers...all of the games you never play at home.
7. First times.  The first time Raleigh and Ellie sat in the river and played together, the first time Mason fixed so many smores we all wanted to vomit.
PS-  sorry about the words scattered about...for some reason I can't get it to cooperate with me.

1 comment:

Erica said...

So fun - love the catch-up posts and the pictures! Raleigh is beautiful!

I'm sorry that our dinner plans fell apart the other night...such a bummer! Hopefully we can reschedule again soon! I'm anxious to meet your sweet girl.

P.S. Love the ladybug sunglasses! Too cute! :)