Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Baby Houdini

Watch out folks, we might have a magician on our hands..known as baby Houdini!  If you are scratching your head wondering what in the world I am talking about, believe me, we have been scratching our heads a lot lately.  Recently, we have seen Raleigh break out of the tightest swaddling and shimmy across her bed on her back after getting out of her "wedge."  We took all of these incidents in stride assuming we have an active baby, (if have you met Clint...this would not be a surprise) until the other day.  We came home from an errand and brought RaRa inside in her car seat.  When we went to get her out, we were at a loss for words.  She had managed to push the button to the harness on her car seat and get half of her body out.  HOW DOES THIS HAPPEN?!? She doesn't have the motor skills to be able to do this.  We may never find out...watch out world, here comes baby Houdini!

2 comments:

Payton's mom said...

And it only gets worse. I am fighting Pay right now. She HATES to be restrained. Anytime she has a belt on she tries to get it off. The car seat is the worse. I am trying to figure out how to keep her arms in, lol!

Grace Family said...

So you're saying I should watch out when I'm keeping her... at least you'll believe me when I tell you I DID buckle her in! haha!