Sunday, January 25, 2009

It is never dull around Clint Ivy

If there is one thing to be said about Clint Ivy (besides all of the sweet, wonderful and obvious things), it is that he is totally unpredictable.  Just this week some of my conversations with my husband have included this dialog...   "I drove my motorcycle through a car wash today with me on it." My response was, "Are you ok?  Did it hurt?"  To that he only laughed and said, "no, not too bad, it was fun....oh, and I have a bunch of wet clothes for you to wash..ok?"  If that was the only odd conversation of the week, I would have chalked it up as a normal week.  But then on Friday we have this conversation, "I think I got a black eye today."  My response was, "What in the world?  How did that happen?"  His response, "Well, I was dressed up as this super hero in a bunny costume and I am not really sure how it happened."   Whoever said that being married to a minister was boring was wrong...dead wrong.    Go TSM videos!!  All these events happened in the hopes that one kid will have their life changed by the Lord through the video portion of the student ministry.  It may seem crazy; the wet clothes, black eyes, the videos....but with every crazy thing Clint Ivy does, there is a purpose.

3 comments:

Robin said...

Crazy! I told Ryan Clint had a black eye. He immediately said that boy is the most accident prone guy he knows. To be honest, Ryan can't say much. He has had too many broken bones to count. Something like both wrist, both arms, ankles, most of his fingers, his Back and he ripped his nose off playing Basket Ball. Luckily my hubby has calmed way down since we have been married! :-)

Becky Kiser said...

Michelle P is trying to track down all old Phi Lamb officers. Shoot her an email at parrozzo@gmail.com with your email and phone.

Love,
Becky

Payton's mom said...

No baby yet? Hope you keep us updated. I am anxiously awaiting!