Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Take 2 on the yard

On Monday we finished the front yard....I think it is beautiful.  Way to go Clint and Carl!  Thanks Tammy for lending us your expert gardening husband.  The next feat is to keep it all alive.
The view of the front.
I don't know what this plant is called, I just thought it looked like cheerleading pom poms.   Go garden!
Part of the stone trim and of course, the Aggieland rock.
The rock wash (awesome if you don't have gutters) and some colorful flowers.
Our crepe myrtle....gorgeous!!

3 comments:

Charlie said...

It looks so good! We need some landscaping done...can we hire you, Ivy's?

It was so good to see you at the wedding! Same old Clint & Lauren...if it wasn't for you two, we may not be married!

Love yall!

Clint and Lauren said...

We will see if the yard holds up....I am glad credit is given where credit is due on your marriage. I was right on with who you should marry and a close call on Cate (I did say Ryan...just the wrong Ryan). Just kidding. It was great to see you guys last weekend.

Hug Asher for us,
Lo

Austin and Ashley Evans said...

Oh my goodness! I just clicked on your blog and realized who you were! :) Just wanted to say hello! I have loved reading through your blog and seeing where life has taken you! You look wonderful and so happy!
Ashley "Breakdown"