Sunday, March 23, 2008

My trip to MAC

MAC Cosmetics, Home
I decided that it was time to change my makeup.  Now that we live in a city with a good mall, it is a little bit easier to maintain the different types of makeup.  So, I decided on MAC.  I remember wearing their makeup in college and loving it....and there was a store conveniently in the Woodlands mall.  I made an appointment and was ready to go.  The nice lady that I talked to said, "The girl who will do your makeup is very sweet and looks like a ballerina."  I was pumped... I could just feel that excellent makeup was in my future.  When I arrived for my appointment, my "ballerina" had a spike through her chin!  Not that that is a problem, just not what I was expecting.  All in all, it was a great experience with great makeup....I still haven't quite figured out how to make my makeup look like how the "ballerina" did it that day, but I guess we are a step up from frumpiness.  MAC is awesome!  I highly recommend the ballerina nearest you. 

No comments: